KARA’s Jiyoung leaves IRIS 2
- T-ara’s Soyeon to possibly take on a role in ‘Iris 2′
- KARA’s Kang Ji Young decides not to join “IRIS 2”
- ZE:A’s Siwan reveals he has been approached for a role in the movie ‘Attorney’
- KARA’s Seungyeon gave Jiyoung high praises for her looks
- KARA Han Seungyeon-Kang Jiyoung Reveals Spring Clothing Photo Shoot, ‘Back Hug with Lee Min Ki?’
Drama ‘IRIS 2”s production company and DSP Media have officially confirmed that KARA‘s Jiyoung will be leaving the drama. It’s also been revealed that Jiyoung’s role will be replaced by a member of T-ara.
Jiyoung’s departure is said to be the result of her busy schedule overseas. A representative stated, “It is true that Jiyoung has left the show. She was overwhelmed with her conflicting Japan schedule and ultimately decided to leave the cast. It is predicted that a T-ara member will replace Jiyoung’s role. Although there were rumors floating around that Soyeon was cast, there is a greater probability that it will be a member other than Soyeon. This role is currently in discussion.”
In related news, T-ara member Soyeon’s representatives have denied the rumors of her being the new ‘IRIS 2′ cast member, saying, “Soyeon has not been in talks regarding this drama.”
The drama is scheduled to be released on February 13th.
Source + image: TV Daily, Osen